Saturday, September 11, 2010

Favourite Posts to Hop


Well, I've been contemplating my participation in this week's Book Blogger Hop by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books. After being rather neglectful of my blog over the last week I figured a Hop may be just what I need to get back into the groove.

This week we have been asked to post a link to our favourite post or book review that we have written in the past three months.

Seeing as Coffee Tale Reviews is allllllmost 2 months old, my entire archive is being exposed in this question.

Problem is I can't chose just one. My favourite post would be An American Fugitive - which discusses my intense real-life adventure in Washington a few weeks ago. On the book review front, I would have to chose Hitler's Private Library - this review created some pretty philosophical questions for book lovers such as ourselves.

Happy Hopping!

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I can pick any of my favourite posts haha They're all so subjective. That said, if forced, I'd pick my Mockingjay review because I'm proud of it being spoiler-free :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes, that is definitely a danger that you managed to avoid on that review! Good job :) I'm always trying to avoid spoilers, too, but it can be hard work. Thanks for stopping by, Melissa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's so hard to pick a favourite review :) My archive is exposed like yours as its only 3 months old.
    www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting Phantom Paragrapher. I'm on my way to your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...