Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tune in Tuesday

I participated in Ginger's Tune in Tuesdays at GReads back in December 2010. It feels like yesterday. I know it sounds so cliche, but time is flying by lately... can you believe it's already March... and almost Spring!

I thought I'd give Tune in Tuesdays another shot this week.

E and I had a late night craving for desert and drinks during our latest visit to Vancouver Island. On one of the city's main streets we found a little Irish pub. Live acoustic music greeted us before we opened the door. Inside, we found Paul O'Brien with guitar and microphone in hand.


Paul is a great artist. We fell in love with his music that night. I hope you enjoy it, too.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in again this week!

    I love that you just happened to stumble across music like this :-) it's the best way, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know when you find those perfect moments in life that dont happen very often, this was that perfect moment nothing could ruin it. Chelsea ( Miss C ) by my side listening to Paul Obrien and going for a meal before hand then heading back to the hotel room with the stars shining bright in beautiful Victoria i couldnt ask for anymore :) :) <3<3 i love you Chelsea xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...