Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (3)

"Isn't ravish a great word? I've never been ravished in my life but it sounds like great fun. James, my fiance, isn't the ravishing type. He'd be too worried that his boss might find out and his chances of promotion would be scuppered, which is fair enough I suppose; one of us has to be sensible. But wouldn't it be so fantastic to be so irresistible that your man can't control himself?"

-- Ruth Saberton, Katy Carter Wants a Hero, pp. 2-3.


The details:
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

3 comments:

  1. Great teaser! Hope you're enjoying your book!



    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Jessica :)

    I'm loving the book so far - it's so funny and a great break from non-fiction (which I've been reading far too much of lately).

    Take care
    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...