Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Thank You!

A few weeks ago I was presented with "The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award" from McGuffy's Reader. Thank you so much, McGruffy!

So, why has it taken me so long to respond to this honour? To be blunt, life has been hectic - lots of work and E now in Canada means that I am a busy and *very* happy lady.

The blogosphere and it's corresponding award community have ground rules for awards. Nominate 15 other bloggers and share 7 random facts about yourself. I know I'm cheating the game, but instead I would sincerely like to say thank you.

Thank you all for sticking through a somewhat down time on the blog. I'm sorry for ignoring it just a little (okay, maybe a bit more than a little). There are plenty of written reviews waiting to be posted online. I may be slow on the comment front, but I sincerely appreciate (and love reading!) each and every comment (and award ;) hehe) that is left on my cyber-doorstep.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Writing for any mainstream target audience may possibly end result with the alienation belonging to the author.
    What can we do when we want to find some exciting things to do ? How about the wow online game? We can get the Cheap WOW Gold eu through the game and not need to Buy World Of Warcraft Gold for other players and can make friends through the internet!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...