Monday, June 25, 2012

Punctuate Me Up

My classmates recently brought my attention to this guest post by Leah Petersen at Bryan Thomas Schmidt.

Apparently how we write reflects our personality type.  Are you a guy/girl who uses lots of commas, periods, exclamation points, or colons? 

I'm somewhere between a "..." and "-" girl... which means I am creative, indecisive, and flighty (among other things).  Actually, I use parentheses a lot, too.  Perhaps I should add scatterbrained and mutli-tasking to my list?  I think I could find a few people who would attest that I hold all of these traits.  Especially indecisive... oh boy, am I indecisive.


.... I think it's time I stop analyzing.



What does your punctuation say about you?  Click here to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...