Monday, October 8, 2012

Who cares what they're gonna say


Jennifer Lopez : Dance Again

This song has been stuck in my head for awhile now.  Maybe it's due to Glee's interpretation of the song last month or just the fact that my local radio station plays it so, so much... I can't seem to escape it!

I just saw this music video today and... well, holey glitter and people-ceiling.  So much could be said, but I think I'll just leave it at that.

Title extracted from the lyrics of Jennifer Lopez's Dance Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...